|Celebrated Name:||Mod Ash|
|Real Name/Full Name:||Ashleigh Bridges|
|Age:||17 years old|
|Birth Date:||12th July 2004|
|Children/Kids (Son and Daughter):||N/A|
|Is Mod Ash Gay?:||No|
|Profession:||Content creator and moderator|
|Net Worth in 2022:||$100 thousand|
|Last Updated:||May 2022|
Mod Ash works for Jagex as a content creator. He first helped with the creation of RuneScape before moving on to Old School RuneScape once it was released. Mod Ash is most known for his work on the Wise Old Man missions and for his music compositions in both RuneScape and Old School RuneScape.
Maybe you know about Mod Ash very well But do you know how old and tall is he and what is his net worth in 2022? If you do not know, We have prepared this article about details of Mod Ash’s short biography-wiki, career, professional life, personal life, wife, girlfriend, dating, divorce, kids, today’s net worth, age, height, weight, and more facts. Well, if you’re ready, let’s start.
Early Life & Biography
Not much is known about Mod Ash’s early life only that he was born on the 12th of July in 2004 in Britain.
Age, Height, Weight and Body Measurements
Being born on 12 July 2004, Mod Ash is 17 years old as of today’s date 9th May 2022. His height is N/A tall, and weight is N/A.
Personal Life: wife, girlfriend, dating, divorce, kids
Just like his early life, not much is known about his personal life. Other than an announcement he made in 2016 about marrying the woman he loves in a courthouse.
Mod Ash works at Jagex as a Principal Content Developer. He first helped build RuneScape before becoming one of the major architects of Old School RuneScape, with Mod Reach and Mod Nexus, with Mod Mat K joining the team a day later.
Mod Ash was unable to gain any promise of transferring back to the RuneScape 3 development team during pre-release conversations about the Old School RuneScape project’s future, but Mod Reach said he was able to secure a guarantee in writing.
Mod Ash subsequently stated that if it hadn’t been for the original and continuous popularity of OldSchoolRuneScape, he would have likely parted ways with Jagex. He is now the captain of the Juggernauts.Mod Ash is recognized for composing 42 music tracks for Old School RuneScape and working on practically all material throughout the game’s early years.
The music track Ascent may be found at Mount Quidamortem, west of Great Kourend. This song features parts from the Love Story soundtrack, which is a RuneScape 2 quest for which Mod Ash wrote music.
Here are some of the music tracks created by Mod Ash:
- Barren Landis a music track found in the frigid plains north of Weiss during Making Friends with My Arm.
- The Stronghold Slayer Cave unlocks a music track called Beneath the Stronghold.
- The music track Box of Delightsis unlocked during the encounter with The Mimic.
- Bunny’s Sugar Rushis a music track that may be acquired by participating in Easter activities.
- During the battle with Zulrah, the music track Coilis unlocked.
- Darkly Altared is a music track that is unlocked during the Catacombs of Kourend’s confrontation with Skotizo.
- Entering the Chasm of Fire unlocks the music track Darkness in the Depths.
- The Desolate Mageis a music track that may be unlocked at Mount Quidamortem’s top.
- Devils May Careis a music track that can be found south of Castle Wars in the Smoke Devil Dungeon. When solving a medium hint, Cecilia may ask you to play one of many music recordings.
- Dies Iraeis a music track that may be acquired through participating in Halloween activities. During the 2015 Halloween event, it was first unlocked at the Grim Reaper’s mansion.
- The Doors of Dinhis a music track that can be found in the Northern Tundras, WintertodtCamp, and the Settlement Ruins region. It’s also audible in the Fishing Hamlet.
- The Forlorn Homesteadis a music track found in Lord KandurHosidius’ mansion in Hosidius, which is located north-west of the Vinery. For an Easy Clue step, you might need to play this song to Cecilia.
- The Forsaken Tower is a music track that is unlocked when you enter The Forsaken Tower during the mission The Forsaken Tower.
- The audio track Gnome Village Partywas previously unlocked during the 2013 Thanksgiving event. It now unlocks automatically when the event has concluded.
Awards & Achievements
Mod hasn’t received any awards or nominations for the amazing work he has done.
Net Worth & Salary of Mod Ash in 2022
As of May 2022, He has an estimated net worth of $100 thousand. Mod Ash has earned himself a lot of respect over the years. He has made a huge contribution in gaming with all the different aspects that he has assisted to develop. With all this success Mod Ash has achieved, it is certain that Mod Ash has been making some good money.
It has not been revealed how much Mod Ash has earned over the years, but if one thing is for sure, is that Mod Ash is making some good money at Jagex.
Mod Ash is a well-respected content creator whose has made some great contributions to the gaming world. Actually, some people do claim that he is the greatest asset that Jagex has, which, I believe to be true.